Landrum Performance Springs
The new Landrum Spring can and does provide all the springs you need to compete and win on every track from a Saturday night bullring to superspeedways and drag strips. It is Landrum's desire to develop a long-term winning relationship with their customers and racers who use their products.
Why do racers utilize Landrum Performance Springs?
- Extra heavy duty clench system prevents inconsistent side bite
- Landrum leaf springs contain not only chrome vanadium, we also have the correct mixture of carbon, manganese, silicon, nickel, molydenum and tungsten -- This not only ensures consistent and proper spring rate, but also the longest life
- Teflon insert to prevent inner leaf friction
- Diamond Trimmed Leaves - This is proven to maintain a more consistent spring rate than tapered end leaves
- Closest arch tolerance in the racing industry
- More arch selections to choose from
- More rates to choose from
- The leader in leaf spring quality and craftsmanship
- Most recommended brand in racing by chassis builders, warehouses, and professional racers.
At Carolina Racing Supply, we carry a full line of Landrum Performance Leaf Springs. These springs are available to ship or for pickup and special orders are also available for part numbers that we may not stock.